In the history of HYDLE.com… this ridiculous “TSOIGDH” entry marks my 999th public blog post since May of 2009 – When I started this crazy world of blogging ideas, thoughts and Genius vs. Not Genius intermanents and social media successes or failures.
So for the sake of getting google credit for it…
“TSOIGDH” = TURNING SHIT ON IT’S GOD DAMN HEAD
Turning shit on it’s god damn head is going to be my 1 single inspiration for the next 999 blogpost entries. I can’t wait to open up my connection layer for all my loyal readers… so I can start finding out who you actually are.
Coors Light is advertising their new "master of cold" not so funny and [not genius] super cold ads on YouTube. Other then completely attempting to rip off the old spice guy I can clearly say I’m not a fan of this ad. Quit trying so hard to be funny and just make something simple. Maybe Ice Cube can save the day.
So instead of the Master of Cold… here is the masters of golf in a Tiger spec ad [genius].
Just had an amazing marketing conversation with Jeremy keefer and this list just popped through my inbox — it definitely puts an exclamation point on the conversation we just had.
Top 10 Viral Ads By Unique Views
1. Blendtec – Will It Blend – In-house: 134.2 million views
2. Evian – Live Young – BETC Euro RSCG: 103.9 million views
3. Old Spice – Responses – Wieden & Kennedy: 57.1 million views
4. Pepsi – Gladiator – AMV BBDO: 46.7 million views
5. Microsoft – Xbox Project Natal – World Famous: 42.7 million views
6. Dove – Evolution – Ogilvy & Mather: 41.1 million views
7. T-Mobile – T-Mobile Dance – Saatchi & Saatchi: 35.5 million views
8. Doritos – Crash the Super Bowl 2010 – Goodby Silverstein & Partners: 34.2 million views
9. Old Spice – Odor Blocker – Wieden & Kennedy: 34 million views
10. DC Shoes – Gymkhana Two – In-house: 32.9 million views
[Read Full] <— if you want to learn something about marketing on the internets.