The top 10 picks for March, with links to view on YouTube:
1. BMW S1000RR – Dinner Table, agency: n/a
2. Pedigree – Dogs, agency: TBWA
3. Pepsi Max – ‘Oh Africa,’ agency: n/a
4. Nike – The Human Chain, agency: Wieden & Kennedy
5. Adidas Originals – Street Corner, agency: Sid Lee
6. Tropicana – Arctic Sun, agency: BBDO
7. Sprite – Spark, agency: Bartle Bogle Hegarty
8. Sony Playstation – Move, agency: Deutsch
9. Specsavers – ‘The Specs Effect,’ agency: Specsavers Creative
10. Natural Gas Belgium – Soft Heat, agency: TBWA
Genius: 4, 10
Although I am a fan of a couple of these commercials – the key word here is that they are mainly all commercials – and that I am not a fan of. Goviral needs to rethink this batch.
About the Rankings: goviral issues a monthly top-10 list of viral video rankings on its site, including additional commentary about the videos, their approaches and why the firm thinks they are viral or likely to become viral in the future.
Toyota – your not the first. Sudden acceleration syndrome has made some news lately. But lets not forget this isn’t anything new. Automobile Magazine takes a look back at the early years of this phenomena.
Audi sales plummeted from a peak of 74,061 units in 1985 to only 12,283 sales by 1991.
I doubt Toyota’s sales will plummet like Audi’s did in the late 80s… as this is merely a small blip on the radar for the worlds largest automobile maker.
Back on the quattro side of things – If only we could do something to slow the growth of Audi today. I’m tired of seeing my brand placed into the hands of so many incapable drivers. What happened to BMW being the ultimate driving machine?