[YouTubeUlar] <— 8,400,723
Don't hesitate to look back at 2012 [Google Zeitgeist]. And definitely don’t hesitate to search on for 2013.
Interesting notes from 2012
Trending Athletes – #10 – Sarah Burke
Happy new year!
Google survey reveals what users want from mobile sites. Take note web creator’ists and mobile masters of the interManets.
Top US sites based on monthly traffic via quantcast.
Where is your top site?
[YouTubeUlar] <— 183,342
Lifestyle marketing with a professional wrapper. Google machines have just put an emotional tie into browsing the intermanets ... fantastic work.
I just downloaded Chromeo and pulled stallin’ Safari from the dock.
Porch Song – The Meemies – EP
[YouTubeUlar] <— 398,534
I will maintain my non-automatically (manually) driven Audi. But props to the Google machines for legitimately providing a safe night home from a hard night of drinking.
Make this a quick read – take note of the numbers. Most specifically the PURCHASE INTENT / CONSIDERATION for age Made-for-Web content.
The top 10 picks for August, with links to view on YouTube:
1. Gillette – Amazing Roger Federer Trickshot, agency: N/A
2. Heal the Bay – The Majestic Plastic Bag, agency: DDB
3. SNCF – Bienvenue, Au Revoir, agency: Rhett & Link / Platinum Rye / PainePR
4. Carlton Draught – Slo Mo, agency: Clemenger BBDO
5. Cadbury – I Gotta Be Me, agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
6. Puma – After Hours Athlete, agency: Droga5
7. Google – Google New Baby, agency: Google Creative Lab
8. V Energy – Pomparkour Ladder Sport, agency: Colenso BBDO
9. Drench – Cubehead, agency: CHI & Partners
10. Orbit – The Dancer, agency: Electus / DumbDumb / Energy BBDO
Sports + Humor = Viral