- Dual-channel, each 10 Gbps
- Bi-directional, equally fast in both directions
- Dual protocol, PCI Express for hard disks and DisplayPort for monitors
- Daisy-chain-able, supports up to six devices per channel
- Woks with both copper and fiber cabling, fiber allows longer cable runs
- Low latency, very, VERY short delays in transferring signals
- Delivers up to 10 watts of power over copper wiring, but not fiber, to support bus-powered devices. (Though this is not enough for most hard disks)
The top 10 picks for September, with links to view on YouTube:
1. Tipp-Ex – A Hunter Shoots a Bear, agency: Buzzman
2. Diesel Sneakers – Kick Ass, agency: Santo
3. Samsung – Cute Little Girl Has a Catchy Dance, agency: The Viral Factory
4. DC Shoes – Ultimate Playground, agency: Mad Media
5. Arab Dairy – Never Say No to Panda, agency: Advantage Marketing & Advertising/Elephant
6. Intel – Intel Bass Jump, agency: Intel
7. Phillips – Nigel & Victoria, agency: Wenneker.tv
8. Cebu Pacific – Cebu Pacific FAS Dancing, agency: Cebu Pacific
9. French Connection UK, YouTube, agency: Poke
10. Samsung, Memory Card Testing, Overkill Edition, agency: The Viral Factory
Overall – Not impressed with this list.
- Activision – Skateboard Dog, agency: Droga 5; Sharethrough
- National Geographic – Deadly Predator
- New Zealand Book Council – Going West, agency: Colenso BBDO
- Victoria’s Secret – One Gift
- Plane Stupid – Polar Bears
- Intel – Cannonbells, agency: MRM London
- Breast Cancer Awareness – Pink Glove Dance
- Orbit – Clean it up, agency: Evolution Bureau, Sharethrough
- Epson – Extreme Gamer, agency: twentysix
- Muscle Milk – Sexy Pilgrim, agency: Pereira & O’Dell, Sharethrough
Genius: 2, 3, 4
Not Genius: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
I’m seeing new intel ads pop up via email / chat / internets.
Tagline = Sponsors of Tomorrow.
Upon seeing this ad, I was pretty excited around the creative [marketing level genius]… but searching further brought up this piece of crap video [marketing level NOT genius].
Sorry intel – very close, but no ‘wireless power’ on this campaign.