Having a difficult time understanding Social Media? Here are some examples.
Worlds Largest Naked Front Flip… Good find Nate Warner via JF Cusson via Jen Crichton.
From what I have gathered – Some guy named Nico Zacek throws this event called Nine Knights. Skiers (Oscar Scherlin, Henrik Harlaut, Laurent Favre, Mikael Descenaux, the best British rider Paddy Graham, and the top Austrian/German riders Fabio Studer, Thomas Hlawitschka, Martin Misof and Nico Zacek) jump the castle. Photographers (Mattias Fredriksson, Klaus Polzer, Elina Sirparanta, Yarrek) photograph the jump. And everyone parties.
Until this guy blows the wind through his balls on a massive crack open front fly to flat. Teddy Berr – I know you have balls, but are they still intact?
From the 2010 Chinese Grand Pre – Red Bull’s Toro Rosso F1 car basically explodes under braking force. Nice find Warner.
The top 10 picks for March, with links to view on YouTube:
1. BMW S1000RR – Dinner Table, agency: n/a
2. Pedigree – Dogs, agency: TBWA
3. Pepsi Max – ‘Oh Africa,’ agency: n/a
4. Nike – The Human Chain, agency: Wieden & Kennedy
5. Adidas Originals – Street Corner, agency: Sid Lee
6. Tropicana – Arctic Sun, agency: BBDO
7. Sprite – Spark, agency: Bartle Bogle Hegarty
8. Sony Playstation – Move, agency: Deutsch
9. Specsavers – ‘The Specs Effect,’ agency: Specsavers Creative
10. Natural Gas Belgium – Soft Heat, agency: TBWA
Genius: 4, 10
Although I am a fan of a couple of these commercials – the key word here is that they are mainly all commercials – and that I am not a fan of. Goviral needs to rethink this batch.
About the Rankings: goviral issues a monthly top-10 list of viral video rankings on its site, including additional commentary about the videos, their approaches and why the firm thinks they are viral or likely to become viral in the future.
Notice the length of this video. Genius.
It’s good to revisit genius marketing and look back at the 2008 launch of the AXE Detailer.
Successful? Don’t just take my word for it.
Take care when using on sensitive areas.
- Activision – Skateboard Dog, agency: Droga 5; Sharethrough
- National Geographic – Deadly Predator
- New Zealand Book Council – Going West, agency: Colenso BBDO
- Victoria’s Secret – One Gift
- Plane Stupid – Polar Bears
- Intel – Cannonbells, agency: MRM London
- Breast Cancer Awareness – Pink Glove Dance
- Orbit – Clean it up, agency: Evolution Bureau, Sharethrough
- Epson – Extreme Gamer, agency: twentysix
- Muscle Milk – Sexy Pilgrim, agency: Pereira & O’Dell, Sharethrough
Genius: 2, 3, 4
Not Genius: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Cullman Liquidation – Mobile Homes, agency: Rhett & Link
- ‘Improv Everywhere’ & Trident – Grocery Store Musical, agency: Improv Everywhere
- Guinness – Bring it to Life, agency: AMV BBDO, London
- Verizon – Misfit Toys, agency: McCann-Erickson, New York
- Nokia N900 – The Journey Starts Here, agency: The Mill
- Vodafone – Vodafone Symphonia, agency: Colenso BBDO, Auckland
- Heineken – Know The Signs, agency: Ruby
- Toshiba – Space Chair Project, agency: Grey London
- Telekom Malaysia – Through My Window, agency: DraftFCB Malaysia, Universal McCann
- Samsung – Hardest Hockey Shot, agency: Cheil Worldwide