In 2009 I averaged just over 69 captured media elements a day which is directly on par with the last three years.
I shot 9,582 videos and 14,304 photos on the canon. 1,421 came from the iPhone which is no longer a daily pocket device for me.
1. Presence on the web will be more important then ever.
2. Standalone offline approaches, or 1.0, won’t work in a 2.0 world.
3. The transition of offline budgets to digital and social media will amplify.
4. Six million competitors! The power of the consumer and of crowdsourcing will challenge and drive brand innovation.
5. 2010: The year of mobile… AND social: geolocalization + applications + social networks + recommendations.
Traditional Media = Print.
Alternative Media = TV Formatted.
New Word of Mouth Media = Me.